Could you Be LOW Adrenal? Do You have the Following?
- Easily frazzled, OR flying off the handle frequently?
OR startling easily? OR low tolerance for loud noises?
- Poor resistance to respiratory infections? OR asthma,
OR longer than normal recovery time from routine illness?
Difficulty recuperating from unusual stress such as jet
lag? Being "thrown for a loop" by small things
("the least thing just flattens me")?
- Dizziness upon standing up? OR low blood pressure? OR
- Low stamina for stress? OR caving in easily, OR preferring
to avoid any confrontations?
Could You Be HIGH Adrenal? Do you have the Following?
- Normal thinking that becomes easily confused and frazzled
when rushed or under pressure?
- Swelling or water retention of fingers, ankles, limbs,
OR puffy face?
- Heart palpitations OR high blood pressure?
- Unhealthy thinning skin, easily injured or bruised? OR
excessively oily skin?
If you answered "Yes" to four or more of these
questions, you could be one of millions of people with an
imbalance of your Thyroid, Adrenals or Sex Glands. Be sure
to get a copy of Feeling Fat, Fuzzy,
or Frazzled? and take the Self-Evaluation Tests
in Chapter 3, to help determine if an Energy Gland
Imbalance is your definite diagnosis.
REMEMBER that if you would like additional support
with your health situation,
Dr. Richard Shames is now available to do individual
coaching over the phone with you.