Professional Compounding Pharmacists of America
National Conference, HoustonTX October
Integrative Hormone Balance Seminars for Health Professionals
Faculty: Xymogen Educational Programs
Thyroid Power Seminars for Physicians
Faculty: Metagenics Institute Educational Programs
Washington, Boston, NYC.
San Diego, Los
Angeles, Seattle, San Francisco
American Holistic Medical Association
American Holistic Nurses Association
1998—Closing Keynote Speaker, Annual Conference
Sigma Theta Tau ,UCLA Chapter
University of California SF Medical Center
1994, 1995, 1996—Professional
American Association Spinal Cord Injury Nurses, l990
Nurses in Business Association (NNBA) 1990
Annual Health Expos: (Speakers)
San Francisco: 1995, 1996, 1997,
1998, 1999, 2003
New York: 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004
Los Angeles: 2002
Miami: 2002, 2003, 2004
Richard and Karilee
- Have written their own ongoing health columns
in several publications, as well as contributing various
chapters in health-related books.
- Separately and together, have been filmed on professional
videos, and have had their articles
accepted by professional and lay publications.
- Have each taught classes in several university settings,
including medical, nursing, nutrition, and alternative therapies.
- Was featured in "How Your Body Works" an educational
CD distributed nationwide.
- Was chosen to serve on the four-doctor Crockett Environmental
Oversight Committee, empowered to manage the medical treatment
of an entire community after one of the Bay Area's
worst toxic spills.
- Is a member of Who's Who in California and
Who's Who in American Professionals.
- Was Founder / Director of Nurse Empowerment Workshops & Services
(NEWS) from 1988 -1998, where she served as a consultant
to a large variety of hospital and healthcare organizations,
providing numerous motivational presentations to groups of professional
- Produced a video for the AHNA
- Was invited to contribute chapters for the Holistic Nursing
Handbook as well as the Core Curriculum in Holistic Nursing.
- Was also chosen as one of 20 nurses nationally to be an
item writer for the National Certification Examination for
- Was one of the first 19 nurses in the US to
receive Certification in Holistic Nursing.