Sex Gland Evaluations
Sex Gland Evaluations for Women
Women, Could You Be LOW Estrogen? Do You Have the Following?
- Foggy thinking, inability to think clearly through a dilemma?
- Hot flashes during the day, OR excessive sweating at night?
- Feeling tearful, often at slightest provocation? OR unable
to cope comfortably?
- If menstruating, early period days are your most difficult
time of month?
- Women, Could You Be HIGH Estrogen? Do You Have the Following?
- Exceptionally fine, smooth, "glowing" skin,
hardly needing creams and extra care?
- Heavy bleeding OR uterine fibroids? Endometriosis diagnosed,
or extremely uncomfortable uterine symptoms?
- Tender breasts, at times a sense of being bruised, or
of excess fullness?
- PMS time is or has been the most difficult time of month?
Sex Gland Evaluations for Men
Men, Could You Be LOW Testosterone? Do You Have the
- Decreased mental ability? Or decreased memory? Or noticeable
- Decreased erection or sexual performance? OR decreased
- A noticeable decrease in muscle mass?
- Apathy, not caring much what happens, low motivation for
- Men, Could You Be HIGH Testosterone? Do You Have the Following?
- Constant pressured feeling? OR almost constant irritability?
OR increased anxiousness for little reason?
- Increased aggressive behavior? OR excessive, near violent
responses to provocation, with little interest in conciliation?
- Excessive body and/or facial hair (not scalp)?
- Foggy thinking, unable to focus or think clearly?
If you answered "Yes" to four or more of these
questions, you could be one of millions of people with an
imbalance of your Thyroid, Adrenals or Sex Glands. Be sure
to get a copy of Feeling Fat, Fuzzy,
or Frazzled? and take the Self-Evaluation Tests
in Chapter 3, to help determine if an Energy Gland
Imbalance is your definite diagnosis.
REMEMBER that if you would like additional support
with your health situation,
Dr. Richard Shames is now available to do individual
coaching over the phone with you.